About Deepak ChopraView Profile »
Deepak Chopra (American, b. 1946) is an author, public speaker, and a notable person in the New Age movement. He has become one the most well-known and wealthiest figure in alternative medicine practices. Chopra studied medicine in India before emigrating to the United States where he completed residencies in internal medicine and endocrinology. His books on alternative medicine and meditation have gained a massive following, and continues to practice and endorse his methodology at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing, which he co-founded.
Terms & Conditions
While only the creator knows the contents of each packet, the following guidelines were suggested to the participants:
• Something meaningful or significant to you (i.e. correspondence, mementos, photos, notebook)
• A drawing, collage, or artwork
• A historic or significant piece of memorabilia from your career
• Your name or identifying signature on the outside of the packet
The packets will not include:
• Anything flammable or potentially hazardous
• Anything too fragile or breakable
• Anything perishable, i.e. food
• Any liquids
• Anything heavier than two pounds
The Lunchbox Fund and Paddle8 take no responsibility for the contents of the package. Please note that all bids are binding and the packets are non-refundable.
Online bidding for this work ended on October 17, 2017 at 5:00pm ET.
Interested in this work? Contact us.
This auction benefits
Lunchbox Fund Learn More